Practical workshops for executives, trainers and human resources managers to strengthen democratic attitudes and processes
Strengthening the democratic skills of employees and employers in Saxon companies. Workshops are offered to indirectly strengthen democratic attitudes and processes as well as an active, democratic civil society in Saxony.
Trainers, employers, human resources managers, other managers in Saxon companies. As key players, the participants pass on their knowledge to the rest of the workforce. Thanks to the strong regional network of the Bildungswerk der Sächsischen Wirtschaft (the project’s sponsor), we also reach small and medium-sized enterprises in structurally weak regions.
Training and workshops to promote democracy skills, including:
- Building competencies to make informed judgments about political processes, social developments and to form one’s own opinions
- Teaching values such as tolerance, the will to compromise and respect
- Raising awareness and imparting knowledge on the topics of right-wing extremism, racism and conspiracy narratives, raising awareness of the effects of ideologies of inequality
- Relevance to current events and practice: our content for the promotion of democratic competence is based on real-life examples from the daily world of the participants.
- Space and time for exchange of perspectives and attitudes among participants