Experience shows: Workplaces reflect the average of society, so misanthropic and right-wing extremist tendencies also show up in the workplace, just as they do in our society. Sometimes right-wing extremist colleagues can be found, endangering the working atmosphere and collegial cooperation. Companies, managers and works councils are called upon to act. The best prevention is a clear stance and positioning of the company externally against any anti-human aspirations. In order to be able to act structurally, preventively, but also acutely, knowledge about right-wing extremist codes, language and groups is needed, as well as confidence in taking action.
In this seminar, we will look at identifying characteristics of right-wing ideologies and current developments and groups of the New Right. Together, we will address the challenges that companies face in this context.
Basics for personnel management/ the work of company interest groups
- Perceiving right-wing ideologies/ agitation and racism (in language)
- Right-wing extremism, new right, right-wing radical, neo-Nazis…? – Clarification of important terms
- Classification and appearance of the New Right (symbols, languages, strategies)
Structural confrontation in the company
- What are my rights and duties as BR/JAV/management/PiL?
- What does the Works Constitution Act say?
- Support in developing options for action
- Knowledge is power: Knowing right-wing currents, ideologies and patterns
- Identify responsibilities and authority in the company
- Establish strategic handling of right-wing extremism in the company
Contact personKeshia Kierek, Nesimi Temel
0431 51 95 186, 0160 99 82 45 78, 0431 51 95 174, 0151 62 36 24 18 email@example.com