Conspiracy narratives and targeted disinformation campaigns have become a permanent fixture in recent years. They are spreading rapidly, especially via social media, and are thus becoming a danger to our entire society. Even in everyday work, many people are confronted with information from customers or colleagues that is difficult to classify. They have the potential to divide society and endanger democracy. AND: they do not stop at the company gates either and thus become a challenge for management and interest groups in the company.
- What are the mechanisms behind fake news campaigns and conspiracy narratives? Who spreads them? And how can we recognize them?
- Problems and dangers of conspiracy ideologies for democracy and the workplace
- What are my rights and duties as BR/JAV/management/PiL?
- Approaches for prevention and intervention measures in the company
- Gain knowledge about the origin, function and dangers of conspiracy ideologies and fake news
- Recognize own ability to act and responsibilities in the company
- Joint development of ideas for conceptual implementation of operational measures in dealing with conspiracy ideologies and fake news
Contact personKeshia Kierek, Nesimi Temel
0431 51 95 186, 0160 99 82 45 78, 0431 51 95 174, 0151 62 36 24 18 email@example.com